Our practice emphasizes the representation of those accused of criminal offenses. We are proud to stand beside our clients at all stages of the case. We'll be there from the first filing through trial. If the court … Read more...
The Cota Law Firm is dedicated to criminal defense and related matters, including civil domestic violence restraining order hearings. Its principal attorney, Antonio “Tony” Cota has more than 16 years of experience as an advocate for regular people accused of crime. Tony has helped hundreds of … Read more...
- What do I do if there is a warrant for my arrest?
- The police are here. How do I handle this?
- I’ve been arrested! Now what?
- How do I deal with the charges against me?
- What does the journey through the criminal justice system look like?
- What do I do if a friend or loved one is arrested?
- What happens in a jury trial?
- Lassen County Superior Court Issues Emergency Orders Due to Fire August 25, 2020
- California SB776 Clears Assembly Public Safety Committee August 7, 2020
- Covid-19 Notice, U.S. District Court (CA Central) August 7, 2020
- Siskiyou County Extends Covid-19 Emergency Orders July 31, 2020
- Lassen County Allows Attorney Court Appearance via Zoom June 17, 2020
- Shasta County Superior Court Re-Opening May 7, 2020
- Lassen County General Order 2020-01 March 18, 2020
- New Law Summary for 2020 January 3, 2020